Santa Monica, CA -- Edify Labs (edify.cx), the customer experience software company that makes business communications feel more like personal ones, announced that an insurance company that provides underwriting of fire, marine, and casualty insurance, has selected Edify as its new contact center and unified communications software provider.
The company now uses Edify to provide its policyholders with caring, efficient, and reliable service starting with modern AI-driven self-service. The company’s commitment to its members drove the need to begin offering omnichannel customer service. It chose Edify for the combination of innovation and ease of use. Prior to working with Edify, the company was using a legacy contact center platform that was unable to meet its incoming call volume or provide agents and managers the tools they needed to deliver exceptional experiences to customers.
“Identifying the right insurance company is no easy feat and there isn’t a person around who doesn’t want the experience to be as straight-forward and convenient as possible. And that’s exactly what Edify is doing for this organization,” said Cameron Weeks, co-founder and CEO of Edify. “We’re here to deliver the best omnichannel functionality, giving agents the ability to do more in less time; making a positive difference to as many customers as possible.”
Edify unites contact center (CCaaS), unified communications (UCaaS), and real-time communications (CPaaS/API) functionality in a single, cloud-native software solution. Here’s how to buy:
- Edify CX delivers comprehensive cloud-native omnichannel contact center functionality with built-in artificial intelligence (AI) for $7/user/day.
- Edify EX delivers unified communications (UC) for $120/user/year.
- Sync℠ video collaboration capabilities can be added to Edify EX for $180/user/year.
- Edify Sync℠ for Rooms is available at $480/room/year.
- Edify Developer delivers API and CPaaS functionality for the cost of usage only.
- Edify Workflows℠ delivers no-code functionality for creating and executing AI-powered automated customer experiences for the cost of usage only.
About Edify Labs, Inc.
Edify connects businesses with customers and employees with each other, making enterprise communications as easy as personal ones. Its flagship product, Edify CX, unites contact center (CCaaS), unified communications (UCaaS), and real-time communications platform (CPaaS/API) functionality in a single cloud-native solution that facilitates continuous conversations. Now, customers and employees can easily move among channels in one window, just like they do every day on their phones. Companies choose Edify for its global availability, no-waste pricing, and full-stack 100% SLA uptime guarantee. Edify is also a Google Chrome Enterprise Recommended partner for the contact center. Learn more at edify.cx.