Last week, the Edify team (myself included) flew out to Las Vegas to attend Customer Contact Week–the world’s largest customer contact event. Finally, we got to shake hands with people IRL again rather than just tweeting them.
Opening day in the expo hall was alive with CX leaders looking to evolve the way they interact with customers and across teams. (No better time than the busy holiday season to seek improvement, either.) To no one’s surprise, the pandemic has continued to emphasize many pain points in the way customer service teams operate and in the lackluster tools they’ve been given to do their jobs, so attendees were excited to see what us vendors have to offer to help them improve across the board.
Here are some highlights from the event:
- We stole the show floor again (literally) with our giant display in booth #200. It gave us plenty of room to accommodate multiple demos at once and featured our new video. It's a CX story that resonates with all of us. Watch it here.
- Jabra headsets and Google Chromebooks were on display in the booth, truly creating a one-stop-shop for enterprise contact centers; it’s never been easier to get the software and hardware you need to operate from anywhere.
- We sponsored the CCW Swag Storefront on the opposite side of the show floor and got rave reviews on our holiday t-shirts, portable chargers, tumbler mugs, ornaments, and more, neatly wrapped in green Edify ribbon under our silver Vegas-style tree.
- Edify CMO Candace Sheitelman presented onstage with Brooke Lynch, Analyst at CCW, and Raluca Monet, Strategic Partnerships at Google, on a topic of rapidly-growing importance: optimizing your CX and EX for digital natives.
- Vegas Santa made an appearance in our booth for cocktail hour! Attendees and vendors alike were quick to run over and wait for their chance to snap photos with the big guy.
- Four lucky attendees won our giveaway, leaving with either a Jabra headset or a Google Chromebook. Needless to say, they were pretty excited about it.
Next week, after the holiday madness dies down a bit, I’ll be releasing my predictions of what’s to come in 2022. These predictions stem from the thought-provoking, insightful, and meaningful conversations I shared with CCW Vegas attendees. What are you expecting to be the most pressing contact center topics in the coming year?